Hello to Polish friends!

Wasze uwagi dotyczące strony i forum Stalker.pl

Hello to Polish friends!

Postprzez klawisz w 30 Kwi 2005, 20:23

Oleg Yavorsky (07.12.2004 12:25 pm)
Nice to have an English forum corner here now!
You probably heard about the political situation in Ukraine right now, the GSC team have been actively participating in the street protests. Btw, thanks a lot to your president Kwasnewski for visiting us and participating in talks with our incumbent president and the government! Thanks for your support too guys!

7olik (07.12.2004 04:55 pm)
Pvt. 7olik reporting for duty ;>

We appreciate your thanks! We had some talking today on english lesson about your situation. Everyone was truly believing You can make it. U're writing the history of your country during the kind of revolution these days, like someone said on other forums. I heard on tv that you're doing good job with the protests. As always we wish You luck! You can count on Poland i'd like to say but our country is unpredictable with stupid ideas. Anyway head up!

bsod (07.12.2004 09:11 pm)
Well, for me you can take whole Polish political class to Ukraina, we dont need them ;] i believe that Yuschenko isnt so stupid as our national revolutionist Walesa, otherwise victory in 2nd run will be Pyrrhic victory. elections are just simply battle, long, long fight for stabilization and fully democratic country is in front of you. i dont want to propagate defetism, but look at Poland - 15 years after transformation of system and our 'democracy' is still one huge mess. hope so that your politics dont repeat our mistakes.

best wishes
bsod

ps. sorry for my english, made in Poland
Awatar użytkownika
klawisz
Retired

Dołączenie: 16 Lis 2004, 14:27
Ostatnio był: 01 Sie 2024, 16:50
Miejscowość: Sopot
Kozaki: 87

Reklamy Google

Powróć do Strona i forum

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 3 gości