[Clean UI] Przeźroczysty Interfejs

Regulamin forum
Dział "Modyfikacje Gotowe" służy do dyskusji o modyfikacjach, które już są stworzone lub do zadawania pytań na ich temat. Znajdziemy tutaj również linki do ściągnięcia modyfikacji (które powinny, a raczej muszą być w pierwszym poście tematu danej modyfikacji).

Przy zadawaniu pytania związanego z problemem dotyczącym modyfikacji, prosimy o podawanie treści całego loga błędu - koniecznie w tagu [CODE].

Przy cytowaniu plików *.LTX stosować tag [SYNTAX="ini"], przy cytowaniu plików *.script [SYNTAX="lua"] a przy cytowaniu plików *.xml - [SYNTAX="xml"].

Lokalizacja logów:
Windows XP - C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Moje dokumenty\STALKER-STCS\logs\xray_nazwaużytkownika.log
Windows Vista/7 - C:\Users\Public\Documents\STALKER-STCS\logs\xray_nazwaużytkownika.log
Steam - X:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Stalker Clear Sky\_appdata_\logs

Pytania na temat modyfikacji zadajemy w wątku dla niej stworzonym lub tworzymy nowy, jeśli takowego nie ma.

Gdy chcemy założyć nowy wątek, obowiązkowe jest przeczytanie tego tematu.

[Clean UI] Przeźroczysty Interfejs

Postprzez KoweK w 08 Paź 2009, 15:26

Mod dodaje przeźroczystość UI - dla mnie coś świetnego, bo zawsze wkurzało mnie to, że nic poza ekwipunkiem czasami nie widziałem. Myślę, że niektórym się przyda. ;)
Mod działa pod 1.5.0.8 oraz 1.5.1.0. Niekompatybilny dla 16:9

OPIS ENG:

:

¤ Replaced the crosshair with a tiny dot for a cleaner look.
¤ Removed developer movies at startup because they were annoying.
¤ Removed the redundant blinking disk icon because it served no purpose and was annoying.
¤ Removed the compass from the mini-map because I have not once found it useful during my 5+ play-throughs of Clear Sky.
¤ Removed the borders of the mini-map because they were ugly and limited the amount of visible mini-map space.
¤ Removed the 'available contacts' box, changed the font of the digits, and moved the digits to the bottom left corner of the mini-map for minimal obstruction of visibility.
¤ Expanded the box which displays the distance to the active objective (in meters) because the numbers were leaking over the top-most border.
¤ Cleaned up the map portion of the mini-map for better visibility and because the 'shattered glass' -effect was very low quality.
¤ Enhanced the quality of the red radiation bar which fills up the radiation-o'-meter in an irradiated area.
¤ Repositioned the radiation, burn, psy and acid indicators around the radiation-o'-meter because it looks cool that way.
¤ Fixed a bunch of problems with my previous mod, 'Transparent Inventory', and integrated it into this mod.
¤ Recolored / replaced a whole whack of vanilla icons, because they were low quality, or because they just didn't look good.
¤ Resized some portions of some icons and repositioned the silencer attachment on bigger assault rifles, since the silencer had a nasty habit of leaking over the border of the cell inside which the end of the barrel resides.
¤ Scar has a new look (thanks "The Evil Goat"), which I have slightly enhanced by a DOF effect.
¤ The inventory grid sizes have been reworked completely -- the player's inventory is now comprised of much more grids for reduced scrolling, and as a result, much more icons fit into a smaller space.
¤ Cleaned up the top-right part of the inventory screen by reducing the size of the borders of, for example, the faction badge icon thingy.
¤ Probably something else I forgot to mention, but no matter, the screenshots speak for themselves..

New in v0.95:

¤ Artifact icons occupying belt slots are now slightly smaller and consistent with the rest of the slots.
¤ The Professor Sakharov icon no longer leaks under the borders of the profile image in trade screen mode.
¤ Minor text enhancements for on-screen prompts.
¤ Minor alignment issues fixed for on-screen prompts.
¤ Fixed weapon attachment icons being cut off in the inventory due to cell size limitations for assault rifles. NOTE: the MP5 could not be fixed. The silencer, when equipped, looks "shortened" and there is nothing I can do about it.
¤ Performed some minor coloring / brightness tweaks to weapon attachment icons.

New in v0.96:

¤ Most icons have been changed to better ones.
¤ Made tooltip background texture more transparent for less obstruction of visibility.
¤ The inventory textures are, across the board, saved in a higher quality format than in previous versions, resulting in higher quality inventory graphics.
¤ Radiation bar changed back to default (the Clean UI version was too fuzzy looking).
¤ Cleaned up the mini-map shade transparency texture for a cleaner mini-map.
¤ Cleaned up the rank icon next to the player portrait.
¤ Added transparency to the ammo count background texture.
¤ Due to some icon changes, all weapons have now been fixed with regard to the silencer being cut off in inventory view when attached to the weapon.

SCREENY:

Image Image

DOWNLOAD:

http://stalker.filefront.com/file/Clean_UI;103255
"kowunio jest stalkerem ubranym w sweter ochronny "wschód słońca" szukającym artefaktów w zonie szczecińskiej
legenda głosi, że zdołał ominąć korki i dostać się do centrum - żyły złota"

Wheeljack
Awatar użytkownika
KoweK
Główny Administrator

Dołączenie: 10 Cze 2005, 14:49
Ostatnio był: 19 Cze 2024, 15:32
Frakcja: Bandyci
Ulubiona broń: Vintar BC
Kozaki: 1471

Reklamy Google

Re: [Clean UI] Przeźroczysty Interfejs

Postprzez Crew w 16 Gru 2009, 18:37

Umiałby kto zrobić takie małe ikonki w ekwipunku i u handlarzy do Zewu Prypeci ?
Bo w dużej rozdzielczości (16:9) są dość duże

Aha i jest już od dawna wersja 0.99 kompatybilna z 16:9 i 16:10
http://stalker.filefront.com/file/Clean_UI;105035
ASUS ROG Strix G17 R7-6800H/32GB/1TB + 4TB/Win11 RTX3070Ti 240Hz
Awatar użytkownika
Crew
Łowca

Dołączenie: 22 Lut 2008, 19:11
Ostatnio był: 10 Mar 2024, 11:52
Miejscowość: Wałcz
Frakcja: Najemnicy
Ulubiona broń: GP 37
Kozaki: 19

Postprzez stalker51 w 26 Gru 2009, 01:04

Mam pytanie czy ktoś wie co to za mod w "tle" ?
Jeżeli tak to niechjeszcze napiszeskąd go pobrać był bym bardzo wdzięczny
(Jeżeli to nie odpowiednie miejsce na posta to mocno przepraszam)
I like me beat fast and my bas get low.

Airsoft ForEv'a <3
Awatar użytkownika
stalker51
Stalker

Dołączenie: 31 Lip 2009, 13:30
Ostatnio był: 27 Sty 2014, 17:25
Frakcja: Monolit
Ulubiona broń: Akm 74/2
Kozaki: 6

Postprzez Barman95 w 02 Sty 2010, 22:14

Idzie go jakoś zintegrować z Random mod ?
M<3 ,Zona <3 ,Słoneczne pustkowia <3
Awatar użytkownika
Barman95
Kot

Dołączenie: 01 Sty 2010, 19:48
Ostatnio był: 07 Cze 2014, 14:53
Frakcja: Czyste Niebo
Ulubiona broń: "Tunder" 5.45
Kozaki: 0

Postprzez Crew w 06 Maj 2010, 20:50

Umiałby ktoś zrobić te małe ikonki w ekwipunku do Zewu Prypeci ?
ASUS ROG Strix G17 R7-6800H/32GB/1TB + 4TB/Win11 RTX3070Ti 240Hz
Awatar użytkownika
Crew
Łowca

Dołączenie: 22 Lut 2008, 19:11
Ostatnio był: 10 Mar 2024, 11:52
Miejscowość: Wałcz
Frakcja: Najemnicy
Ulubiona broń: GP 37
Kozaki: 19

Postprzez lukass w 07 Maj 2010, 00:29

Proszę bardzo. I tak miałem zamiar kiedyś to zrobić.

viewtopic.php?f=77&t=8925
Mam pirata!
Awatar użytkownika
lukass
Ekspert

Dołączenie: 25 Paź 2009, 13:18
Ostatnio był: 07 Sie 2010, 12:16
Ulubiona broń: --
Kozaki: 45

Postprzez Cromm Cruac w 07 Maj 2010, 11:48

stalker51 napisał(a):Mam pytanie czy ktoś wie co to za mod w "tle" ?

Wygląda trochę jak AtmosFear.

"Twoja opowieść mnie znudziła albowiem nie była o mnie" - Król Julian
Awatar użytkownika
Cromm Cruac
Modder

Dołączenie: 22 Sty 2010, 19:01
Ostatnio był: 01 Cze 2024, 23:08
Miejscowość: Londyn / Bielsko-Biała
Kozaki: 1077

Powróć do Czyste Niebo

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 4 gości